Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Letter to myself....

Found this interesting piece of paper while clearing my room just now, it's in pencil so better write this down here...

dear ashley,
who would ever thought of me writing to u? But i'm doing it now. life is so unpredictable.
Seeing the man in the mirror, u, myself. I know I see you finally for who you are. Not any facade you are wearing, just pure you. Looking at you, I see what a person i've become. Not doing the best of my ability, being lazy, never believing in myself enough even though i know i have more than the ability to change. I know i must change and it is better to change now rather than later yes?
....

The rest of it is too private to post here... really really private so ya :p
Guess they'll be lost.... but gosh why do i miss all my goals slightly

No comments: